DWT’s LGBT affinity group provides support, mentoring and networking opportunities for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender attorneys. The group’s mission is to create and maintain a work environment that values and acknowledges the talents and contributions of LGBT attorneys and allows them to express their full identities.
The group also helps recruit and groom future LGBT leaders at DWT and supports LGBT issues in the legal community.
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, 100% perfect score on Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 2014 Equity Award, Oregon Equity Foundation, Paul Southwick for his work on behalf of a transgender George Fox University student
- 2014 Arthur Liman Public Interest Award, Legal Action Center in New York, Ed Davis for his exceptional commitment to public interest work
- 2014 ACLU Freedom of Information Award
- 2013 40 Best LGBT Attorneys Under 40, National LGBT Bar Association, Paul Southwick